Taco Pinwheels Recipe
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Seasoned Taco Meat
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- Additional salsa
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the taco meat, cheese, salsa, mayonnaise, olives and onion. Spread over tortillas. Sprinkle with lettuce; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Unwrap and cut into 1-in. pieces. Serve with additional salsa. Yield: about 3 dozen appetizers.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Pinwheels(7)
Sort By :
Made this for a potluck today, tripled the recipe, left out onions since there was some in the salsa and no olives because I was unsure about what everyone would like at the potluck. I had none left over to bring home and had to make more because my kids were disappointed they didn't get any for supper. Thanks for the recipe!
I have been on the hunt for a good "cold-food" appetizer, and these exceeded my expectations! They disappeared very quickly, so I will definitely need to double the recipe next time! Because we have some picky eaters in our family, I left out the onions and olives, but they turned out great that way.
This is my go to recipe when I want to feed a crowd and please everyone!
My family loved this and asks that I make it for our family parties. I can never get them to cut nicely. My always end up rather oval shaped, but they taste delicious.
HB cookDoesn't call for tomatoes
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pinwheel Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >