Taco Pickup Sticks Recipe
Looking for something a bit different to munch on? Try this zesty snack mix from Kathy Hunt, Dallas, Texas. "We enjoy the extra kick our taste buds get from the spice," she notes. "One batch is never enough to satisfy my crew."
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) potato sticks
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) french-fried onions
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potato sticks, onions and peanuts. Combine butter and taco seasoning. Pour over potato stick mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Place in three ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 24 cups.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Taco Pickup Sticks
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2011
"Family loved it! Made a perfect snack."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC