Taco Pickup Sticks Recipe
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) potato sticks
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) french-fried onions
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the potato sticks, onions and peanuts. Combine butter and taco seasoning. Pour over potato stick mixture and toss to coat.
- Place in three ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 24 cups.
Originally published as Taco Pickup Sticks in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p15
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Pickup Sticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2011
Family loved it! Made a perfect snack.