Taco Pasta Shells Recipe
- 18 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) taco sauce, divided
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 20 baked tortilla chip scoops, coarsely crushed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Add 1/2 cup taco sauce, cream cheese and chili powder; cook and stir until blended. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese blend.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stuff each shell with about 2 tablespoons beef mixture. Arrange in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon remaining taco sauce over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese blend. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chips. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Taco Pasta Shells(18)
Sort By :
We didn't use all the taco sauce, only had 1 lb of beef, left off the tortilla chips, and still decided we like this better than traditional stuffed shells.
Easy and fun! The whole family enjoyed these a lot!
Excellent recipe!! I love it and make it all the time now. My family loves its too
My kids love this!!
It has great flavor and there is plenty of filling for the shells. I actually had enough filling for 20 shells and a little bit left over. My family loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >