Taco Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- Tortilla chips
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning; cool.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into meat mixture. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onion, green pepper and dressing; toss to coat. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Taco Pasta Salad(11)
Sort By :
I used Spicy Ranch instead of the Catalina dressing. I cannot stand for meat to have a sweet flavor.
This is delicious! I made two minor changes and used red onions instead of regular and nacho Doritos in place of plain tortilla chips.
Loved it! Didn't think the dressing was too sweet at all.
This recipe was very good and super easy. My husband ask that I not lose this recipe. So I will definitely be making this dish again.
I loved it! My family didn't really like the Cantalina dressing, so next time I'm going to replace with taco sauce. This is definitely a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >