Taco Party Wings Recipe
Even though winter doesn't cool down all that much in this part of the country, I still like to serve snacks with added warmth, like these zesty party wings. Friends sure do enjoy them.—Betty Riley, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Separate sections of chicken wings at the joints, discarding wing tip portion. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients. Add chicken wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. Place in a single layer on two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC