Taco Party Wings
Even though winter doesn't cool down all that much in this part of the country, I still like to serve snacks with added warmth, like these zesty party wings. Friends sure do enjoy them.Betty Riley, Phoenix, Arizona
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate sections of chicken wings at the joints, discarding wing tip
- portion. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining
- ingredients. Add chicken wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer on two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pans. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes on each side or until
- chicken juices run clear.
- Yield: about 2 dozen.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer