- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate sections of chicken wings at the joints, discarding wing tip portion. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients. Add chicken wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer on two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: about 2 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Taco Party Wings
Sort By :
Very quick and easy to make. The kids love it and it also travels well to picnics and pot luck dinners. Always a hit with everyone.
I'm surprised that someone hasn't rated this yet. This recipe is simple, easy & very tasty. It uses ingredients that are readily available in nearly everyone's pantry.