Taco Pan Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese
- 1. Unroll pizza dough and place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork. Bake at 425° for 10-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, jalapeno, sugar, chili powder, salt and cumin. Spread over cooled crust. Toss avocado with lime juice; arrange over sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with tomatoes, onions, olives and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into squares. Yield: 16-20 slices.
1 serving (1 each) equals 338 calories, 21 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Taco Pan Pizza
"This recipe only had two stars when I was looking it up, and I'm not sure why. This pizza is sooo good! I have make it for numerous girl parties and eveyone always likes it. Definately a keeper."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.