- 2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, water, green chilies, taco seasoning, onion powder, chili powder and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Drain noodles; place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Spread with beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives and taco sauce. Garnish with sour cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Taco Noodle Bake
Sort By :
"Pretty good, will probably make again sometime"
"Pretty good but not my style of food"
"This was great!! It would be good with corn & black beans added too!"
"I used 1 lb ground beef and 1 can refried beans. I also increased the noodles to 3 cups. Could probably use a little more. This was really good and really easy."
"excellent taste and easy to make"