- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed minestrone soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, soup and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Originally published as Taco Minestrone in Country Woman January/February 2005, p39
Reviews for Taco Minestrone
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review