Taco Mac Recipe
- 1 package (24 ounces) shells and cheese dinner mix
- 1/2 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup taco sauce
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Prepare shells and cheese mix according to package directions. Stir in the sausage, taco sauce and seasoning; cook until heated through. Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes and cheddar cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Taco Mac
Sort By :
"This is going to be one of those recipes that I'll always keep the staple ingredients on hand....makes for a great weekend lunch for my husband and I."
"Super easy n delicious."
"This was so easy and so good! Great for a weeknight meal!"
"I've made this recipe a few times now and would also recommend it as a quick, easy, and good supper recipe. The busier our lives get, the better it is to have quick suppers available. I usually make a double batch to have leftovers the next night. Thanks for sharing!"
"This is one of the recipes that I use when I need a fast easy yummy dinner. We really like it!"