Taco Joe Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 7 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 49 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.