Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided
- 4 pounds fresh or frozen chicken wingettes, thawed
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil, vinegar and 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- 2. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and remaining hot pepper sauce. Serve with chicken. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 175 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer