- To prepare remaining shells, spoon salsa into a greased 9-in. square
- baking dish. Top with stuffed shells and taco sauce. Cover and bake
- at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheeses and
- chips. Bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with
- sour cream and onions.
- To use frozen shells: Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours (shells
- will be partially frozen). Spoon salsa into a greased 9-in. square
- baking dish; top with shells and taco sauce. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses and chips; proceed as
- directed. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now