Taco Dogs Recipe
A taco shell makes a good holder for a hot dog dressed up with a tasty combination of baked beans and cheese. "When our children were young, they asked for this meal at least once a week," remembers Kat Thompson of Prineville, Oregon.
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs
- 10 slices process American cheese
- 10 hard taco shells, warmed
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, warmed
- 1. Prepare hot dogs according to package directions. Place a cheese slice and hot dog in each taco shell; top with beans. Yield: 10 tacos.
1 serving (1 each) equals 310 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 951 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC