Taco Dogs Recipe
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs
- 10 slices process American cheese
- 10 hard taco shells, warmed
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, warmed
- 1. Prepare hot dogs according to package directions. Place a cheese slice and hot dog in each taco shell; top with beans. Yield: 10 tacos.
1 each: 310 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 951mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Taco Dogs
"I used pepper per slices jack cheese, top off with chili"
"Kids liked it. I used chili and mexican shredded cheese."
"You could use a different kind of cheese. I don't consider 'American cheese' very tasty. Everything else is good."
"These are tasty!"