Taco Dogs Recipe
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs
- 10 slices process American cheese
- 10 hard taco shells, warmed
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, warmed
- 1. Prepare hot dogs according to package directions. Place a cheese slice and hot dog in each taco shell; top with beans. Yield: 10 tacos.
1 each: 310 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 951mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Taco Dogs
"I used pepper per slices jack cheese, top off with chili"
"Kids liked it. I used chili and mexican shredded cheese."
"You could use a different kind of cheese. I don't consider 'American cheese' very tasty. Everything else is good."
"These are tasty!"