A taco shell makes a good holder for a hot dog dressed up with a tasty combination of baked beans and cheese. "When our children were young, they asked for this meal at least once a week," remembers Kat Thompson of Prineville, Oregon.
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs
- 10 slices process American cheese
- 10 hard taco shells, warmed
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, warmed
- Prepare hot dogs according to package directions. Place a cheese slice and hot dog in each taco shell; top with beans. Yield: 10 tacos.
Originally published as Taco Dogs in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p41
Reviews for Taco Dogs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review