Taco Dip Singles
This taco dip is a combination of several different recipes I received from friends. I experimented until I came up with my favorite. No one can resist the cute individual servings!
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in taco seasoning and tomato sauce; cook and stir for 5
- minutes. Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise
- until smooth. In each of 16 mini dessert bowls, layer the tomato,
- cream cheese mixture, pepper, shredded cheese, beef and lettuce.
- Sprinkle with onion. Serve with chips. Yield: 16 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.