Taco Dip Singles Recipe
This taco dip is a combination of several different recipes I received from friends. I experimented until I came up with my favorite. No one can resist the cute individual servings!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and tomato sauce; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. In each of 16 mini dessert bowls, layer the tomato, cream cheese mixture, pepper, shredded cheese, beef and lettuce. Sprinkle with onion. Serve with chips. Yield: 16 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC