Taco Dip Platter Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Spread beans on a 12-in. serving plate. Layer the salsa, guacamole and sour cream over beans, within 1 in. of edges for each layer. Sprinkle with chilies, olives and cheeses.
- 2. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 120 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Taco Dip Platter
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.