- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread beans on a 12-in. serving plate. Layer the salsa, guacamole and sour cream over beans, within 1 in. of edges for each layer. Sprinkle with chilies, olives and cheeses.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Dip Platter
Sort By :
"My family does not care for refried beans. Can you give me an alternative so we will be able to make this recipe. It sounds good but need advice?"
"I make this appetizer often, but, I add lettuce after the refried beans and everyone loves it! Would definately recommend this recipe."