Taco Dip Platter Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread beans on a 12-in. serving plate. Layer the salsa, guacamole and sour cream over beans, within 1 in. of edges for each layer. Sprinkle with chilies, olives and cheeses.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16-20 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Taco Dip Platter
Sort By :
I make this appetizer often, but, I add lettuce after the refried beans and everyone loves it! Would definately recommend this recipe.