Taco Crescents Recipe
These are easy to make—and freeze well, to. Kids love 'em!—Eleanor Lapen, Chicago, Illinois
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (1-1/4-ounces) taco seasoning
- 1 can (4-1/4-ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tubes (8-ounces) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and olives; set aside to cool. Add eggs and cheese.
- 2. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Place triangles on an ungreased baking sheet. Place 2 tablespoons meat mixture onto each triangle. Roll and shape into crescents. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 255 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 842 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Taco Crescents
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC