These are easy to make—and freeze well, to. Kids love 'em!—Eleanor Lapen, Chicago, Illinois
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (1-1/4-ounces) taco seasoning
- 1 can (4-1/4-ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tubes (8-ounces) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and olives; set aside to cool. Add eggs and cheese.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Place triangles on an ungreased baking sheet. Place 2 tablespoons meat mixture onto each triangle. Roll and shape into crescents. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Taco Crescents in Country Ground Beef 1993, p59
Reviews for Taco Crescents
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2009
"I make a recipe very similar to this, only I leave the crescent rolls in rectangles and put a little more filling plus sour cream in the middle, making them taco bundles. My kids LOVE them!"