One handful of these crispy oyster crackers is never enough. Taco seasoning and chili powder give the munchies a fun southwestern flavor. Partygoers always come back for more.
- Diane Earnest
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Place the crackers in a large roasting pan; drizzle with oil.
- Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over crackers and toss to coat.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring
- once. Yield: 16 cups.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.