Taco Crackers Recipe
- 3 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1. Place the crackers in a large roasting pan; drizzle with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over crackers and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 16 cups.
1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Taco Crackers
"I have used this recipe time and again!I made adjustments on the recipe to suit my tastes: This is what I did:I used 2 packages of soup crackers: (12.5 oz. each), 2 cups Cheddar cheese goldfishcrackers, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1/4 cup ground cumin as I'd used up my taco seasoning supply, & used 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning in place of the oregano. I had the chili powder, so I used that! I use a large roasting pan to prepare my snack mixes as it's deep and I don't have to be concernedabout the mix falling of the pan when a 15x10x1" pan would be used & when I stirthe mix! I've prepared this taco mix for our Chapel coffee breaks and everyone likes the flavor! Thank you for this recipe, DianeEarnest! delowenstein"
"This is a great munchie for the weekend nascar fans."