- 3 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Place the crackers in a large roasting pan; drizzle with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over crackers and toss to coat.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Yield: 16 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Crackers
Sort By :
I have used this recipe time and again!
I made adjustments on the recipe to suit my tastes: This is what I did:
I used 2 packages of soup crackers: (12.5 oz. each), 2 cups Cheddar cheese goldfish
crackers, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1/4 cup ground cumin as I'd used up my taco seasoning supply, & used 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning in place of the oregano. I had the chili powder, so I used that! I use a large roasting pan to prepare my snack mixes as it's deep and I don't have to be concerned
about the mix falling of the pan when a 15x10x1" pan would be used & when I stir
the mix! I've prepared this taco mix for our Chapel coffee breaks and everyone likes the flavor! Thank you for this recipe, Diane
This is a great munchie for the weekend nascar fans.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cracker Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Salty Snacks >
- Simple Appetizers >