Taco Chili Recipe
Our family loves tacos and taco salad, so I thought it would be fun to make soup that tastes like a taco. Whenever someone new tries it, they ask for the recipe.
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce or salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Dash garlic salt
- Dash onion salt
- Crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, chilies, chili powder, garlic salt and onion salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve over crushed tortilla chips. Garnish with cheese and sour cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 299 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 837mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 9g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Taco Chili
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC