Taco Chicken Wraps
The flavorful filling in these wraps has a definite kick, but you can adjust the chilies and peppers to suit your taste. I like to serve them alongside Spanish rice.
—Melissa Green, Louisville, Kentucky
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Taco sauce and sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, chicken, cheese, jalapeno and
- taco seasoning. Place about 1/3 cupful down the center of each
- tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11-in. x
- 7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated
- through. Serve with taco sauce and sour cream if desired. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 211 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 818 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.