Taco Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Taco sauce and sour cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, chicken, cheese, jalapeno and taco seasoning. Place about 1/3 cupful down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with taco sauce and sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 211 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 818mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Taco Chicken Wraps
"Made this with left over steak too - yum"
"This was so fast and so easy to make and it was so delicious. This is definately a keeper. I put the cheddar jack cheese inside like the recipe says and then i put some more on top and baked them and they were absolutely delicious."
"Heated in a pan rather than in the oven, but it was still delish! Added a little sour cream to create more of a sauce."
"I dressed this recipe up a bit more by spreading mild enchilada sauce on top of the rolled tortillas and then put shredded cheddar on top then baked. Delicious!!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.