Taco Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Taco sauce and sour cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, chicken, cheese, jalapeno and taco seasoning. Place about 1/3 cupful down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with taco sauce and sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 wrap equals 211 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 818 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Taco Chicken Wraps
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.