Taco Chicken Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup finely crushed cheese flavored crackers
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into six 2-inch x 1/2-inch sticks
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1. In a shallow dish, combine the cracker crumbs and taco seasoning; set aside. Flatten chicken between two sheets of waxed paper to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a cheese stick and about 1 tablespoon of chilies on each piece of chicken. Tuck ends of chicken in and roll up; secure with a toothpick.
- 2. Coat chicken with crumb mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 283 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 870mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Taco Chicken Rolls
"I saw many other chicken roll website but your explanation and the presentation is the best, the other day i made this recipe by seeing your blog ,it came out very well and very tasty also...After made this i plain to publish this.so everybody it was my humble request to u all please,please,please try this and gave your feedback so i ill come to know how i make..http://allyummydish.blogspot.in/2015/01/chicken-roll-recipe.html"
"Sorry...no one liked this. I thought it looked so good and a little zippy other than plain old chicken. They left it on their plates."
"Very easy and delicious. I used goldfish crackers for the breading. We'll be making this one again!"
"used rotel chilies and tomatoes. worked out fine."
"Very good AWESOME flavor! The chillies and cheese in the center make it top notch and a very pleasant surprise!! Will definitely continue to make again and again."
"Yummy and very easy to make."