Taco Chicken Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup finely crushed cheese flavored crackers
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into six 2-inch x 1/2-inch sticks
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- In a shallow dish, combine the cracker crumbs and taco seasoning; set aside. Flatten chicken between two sheets of waxed paper to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a cheese stick and about 1 tablespoon of chilies on each piece of chicken. Tuck ends of chicken in and roll up; secure with a toothpick.
- Coat chicken with crumb mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Taco Chicken Rolls
Sort By :
Very easy and delicious. I used goldfish crackers for the breading. We'll be making this one again!
used rotel chilies and tomatoes. worked out fine.
Great flavor, a repeat recipie. The chilies with the cheese makes it fabulous. Very easy & quick. Ive also used Doritos when I dont have cheese crackers.
Very good AWESOME flavor! The chillies and cheese in the center make it top notch and a very pleasant surprise!! Will definitely continue to make again and again.
Yummy and very easy to make.