- 1 cup finely crushed corn chips
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Sandwich buns, split
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Salsa, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the corn chips, taco seasoning, onion and egg. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- Top each burger with a cheese slice; cook just until cheese begins to melt. Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and salsa if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Taco Burgers(10)
Sort By :
This tasty burger was a hit with the kids! I served mine with salsa verde, tomato and light sour cream.
We really enjoyed these. I used ground turkey and grilled them. Delicious!
Too much taco mix flavor (maybe use 2 lbs meat?) Too dry.
Awesome burgers instead of tacos. I added a squirt of Ketchup too and used GF chips.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ground Beef Burger Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >