Taco Bubble Pizza Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Green onions, optional
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; set aside. Remove beef mixture from heat and gently stir in biscuits. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with toppings. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Bubble Pizza
Sort By :
Why would you choose to use a bland pasty condensed tomato soup instead of a pizza sauce? Maybe for very young children , but I can't see teenagers or adults liking that.
This recipe was excellent, although it does seem pretty familiar... http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/mexican-bubble-pizza/83f1bd35-d6d3-46ce-8f80-ccd7473dfb8a
This was good. We enjoyed it and it went together fairly well. I used reduced fat grands biscuits.
This recipe is heavy, one note, and boring. Though my kids loved making it. It really needs something else. Red peppers,onion cooked in.
Very easy to make and quite tasty. The biscuits add a nice texture.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >