Taco Bubble Pizza Recipe
Your entire family’s going to be requesting this meal! Lucky for you, it’s a cinch with tomato soup, taco seasoning and refrigerated biscuits. Set up a taco bar and let everyone add their favorite toppings. —Dawn Schutter, Titonka, IA
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Green onions, optional
- 1. Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Remove beef mixture from heat and gently stir in biscuits. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with toppings. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC