Taco Avocado Wraps Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, chilies and taco seasoning. Spread about 1/2 cup over each tortilla. Top with the avocados, tomatoes, onions and olives; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 683 calories, 47 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 1,158 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 12 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Taco Avocado Wraps
"These were delicious. I made them with the Vegetable Cheese Soup on the same page."
"I made this for an office party and it was a hit. Everyone loved the taco flavor."
"Really good. Loved the taco flavor with the avocado."