Taco Avocado Wraps Recipe
"I came up with this sandwich when we wanted a light supper and didn't want to turn on the oven one summer evening," recalls Renee Rutherford of Andover, Minnesota. Tip: "Serve it for lunch, as a snack or paired with refried beans for dinner," she says.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, chilies and taco seasoning. Spread about 1/2 cup over each tortilla. Top with the avocados, tomatoes, onions and olives; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Taco Avocado Wraps in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p57
Reviews for Taco Avocado Wraps(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2011
These were delicious. I made them with the Vegetable Cheese Soup on the same page.
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2009
I made this for an office party and it was a hit. Everyone loved the taco flavor.
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2009
Really good. Loved the taco flavor with the avocado.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >