T-Bones for Two Recipe
- 2 beef T-bone steaks (1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lime-pepper seasoning or additional lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Rub steaks with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; rub over steaks. Let stand for 10 minutes before grilling.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 2 servings.
1 steak equals 681 calories, 29 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 678 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 47 g protein.
Reviews for T-Bones for Two
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.