- 2 beef T-bone steaks (1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lime-pepper seasoning or additional lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Rub steaks with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; rub over steaks. Let stand for 10 minutes before grilling.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for T-Bones for Two(4)
Sort By :
This was very good. This was my first steak, I didn't have the lime seasoning so I used the additional Lemmon pepper, also I baked vs. using a grill ( we don't have a grill) and I must say it turned out great!
I used only about half of the spice mixture on my 24 oz of meat and that was enough sugar for me, but it was good
Wonderful flavor!!!!!!!!!!!We don't use anything but this recipe, we use it on all steaks, and usually forget to oil the steaks first and it turns out great anyway! Once you try this recipe, you'll never want a steak any other way!!!!!Made our cookouts famous!:)
This was a little too sweet for my taste, and needed a little salt. I think this seasoning might be good on chicken instead. However I think probably a lot of people will really like this on steak.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >