This recipe is perfect for empty-nesters. The rub is so flavorful, you don't need to add sauce!—Alaina Showalter, Clover, South Carolina
- 2 beef T-bone steaks (1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lime-pepper seasoning or additional lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Rub steaks with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; rub over steaks. Let stand for 10 minutes before grilling.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as T-Bones for Two in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p71
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for T-Bones for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review