- 6 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup salted cashew halves
- In a Dutch oven, saute peas in peanut oil and sesame oil until crisp-tender. Add the onions, orange peel, garlic, ginger and pepper flakes; saute 1 minute longer.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the cilantro, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cashews just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Szechuan Sugar Snap Peas in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p164
Reviews for Szechuan Sugar Snap Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review