- taco shells; set aside. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- When pork is cool enough to handle, shred meat with two forks; place
- in a large bowl. Combine the hoisin sauce, 1 tablespoon rice
- vinegar, 2 teaspoons lime juice and pepper sauce; add to pork and
- toss to coat.
- In a large bowl, combine the honey, lime peel and remaining rice
- vinegar and lime juice. Add the cabbage, carrot, onions and
- jalapeno; toss to coat. Spoon pork mixture into taco shells; top
- with coleslaw. Yield: 5 dozen.
To Make Ahead: Taco shells and pork filling can be made a day ahead. Store cooled shells in an airtight container. Cover and refrigerate pork filling. To serve, heat through.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 58 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer