- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill
- swordfish, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the
- heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until fish just turns opaque.
- Cut zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise into 1/4-in. slices, then
- widthwise into 3-in. pieces. In a large skillet, saute the onions
- and rosemary in oil for 1-2 minutes or until onions are tender. Add
- squash; saute for 5-6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add potatoes
- and tomatoes; cook just until heated through. Sprinkle with salt and
- pepper; toss to coat. Serve with swordfish. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.