VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 swordfish or halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 small yellow summer squash
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add swordfish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill swordfish, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until fish just turns opaque.
- Cut zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise into 1/4-in. slices, then widthwise into 3-in. pieces. In a large skillet, saute the onions and rosemary in oil for 1-2 minutes or until onions are tender. Add squash; saute for 5-6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add potatoes and tomatoes; cook just until heated through. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve with swordfish. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Swordfish with Sauteed Vegetables in Country June/July 2003, p49
Reviews forSwordfish with Sauteed Vegetables
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 26, 2012