The slightly sweet caramel-colored sauce adds a burst of flavor when drizzled over these tender ribs sent in from Lil Neuls of Caballo, New Mexico. Using boneless ribs adds to the 5 ingredient ease of this recipe.
3 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil on both sides. In a small bowl,
- combine the marmalade, teriyaki sauce and garlic.
- Pour half of the sauce into a 3-qt. slow cooker; top with ribs.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or
- until meat is tender. Yield: 3 servings.