Swiss Walnut Cracker Snack Recipe
This spread is simple to prepare and makes an excellent snack for holiday and family gatherings. It features "Dairy State" products and has a nice crunch from the walnuts.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Crackers and/or bagel chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the Swiss cheese, sour cream and mustard. Stir in the walnuts, parsley and onions.
- 2. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers and/or bagel chips. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 122 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC