Swiss Walnut Cracker Snack Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Crackers and/or bagel chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the Swiss cheese, sour cream and mustard. Stir in the walnuts, parsley and onions.
- 2. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers and/or bagel chips. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 122 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Swiss Walnut Cracker Snack
"Everyone loves this. Instead of the crackers or bagel chips I used cut up bagels. It was a big hit!"
"I served this at a bridal shower. I substituted dill dill for the mustard since the bride-to-be doesn't like mustard. Great with bagel chips."