Swiss Vegetable Medley Recipe
A colorful combination of vegetables, this is a nice side dish with either a beef or pork roast and also a great luncheon dish. It's easy to assemble and can be made ahead of time.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower medley, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (4 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1. In a bowl, combine vegetables, soup, sour cream, pepper, pimientos and 1/2 cup cheese. Stir in half of the onions; mix well. Pour into an ungreased 1-qt. casserole. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Return to the oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 195 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 417 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC