Swiss Vegetable Medley Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower medley, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (4 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- In a bowl, combine vegetables, soup, sour cream, pepper, pimientos and 1/2 cup cheese. Stir in half of the onions; mix well. Pour into an ungreased 1-qt. casserole. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Return to the oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Swiss Vegetable Medley(5)
Sort By :
Very good and easy to make. I made it ahead of time, refrigerated it, so when my company arrived, I'll I needed to do was pop it in the oven. I did not thaw the vegetables, giving them a fresh flavor when served.
When done, I added a little salt, as I thought it was a little bland w/o it. Good recipe tho, using frozen veggies.
My family raved over this recipe. Now, when we get together, I am asked to bring this each time.
for those that cant get family to eat veggies.. this might work
Very tastey side dish. I think this would have been even better if you used fresh vegetables instead of the frozen medley bag.