- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower medley, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (4 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- In a bowl, combine vegetables, soup, sour cream, pepper, pimientos and 1/2 cup cheese. Stir in half of the onions; mix well. Pour into an ungreased 1-qt. casserole. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Return to the oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Swiss Vegetable Medley
"This is an easy and tasty recipe. I really liked the addition of the pimento and swiss cheese. I'"
"This is a very tasty side dish. The only thing I did different was, I used broccoli and cauliflower mix and no carrots mix.Also, eliminated the pimento because my family does not care for pimentos._nlfPA"
"My family raved over this recipe. Now, when we get together, I am asked to bring this each time."
"for those that cant get family to eat veggies.. this might work"
"Very tastey side dish. I think this would have been even better if you used fresh vegetables instead of the frozen medley bag."