Swiss Tuna Bake Recipe
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the noodles, cheese, mayonnaise and tuna. Sprinkle 1/2 cup bread crumbs into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Spread noodle mixture over crumbs. Sprinkle with the remaining crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 856 calories, 59 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 987 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Reviews for Swiss Tuna Bake
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.