Swiss Tuna Bake Recipe
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles, cheese, mayonnaise and tuna. Sprinkle 1/2 cup bread crumbs into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Spread noodle mixture over crumbs. Sprinkle with the remaining crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Swiss Tuna Bake
Sort By :
"This is to the reviewer angeldjac. How can you be so insensitive and hurtful!Just because you didn't like this doesn't mean someone else won't think it's delicious.The wife of the maker loved it... I have never had a tuna casserole without cheese!!!"
"YUCK!! Terrible taste! Never mix fish with cheese and way too many breadcrumbs! Can we give it a minus number of stars?"