- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, torn (about 10 cups)
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- 1 block (8 ounces) Swiss cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, onion, cheese, olives and bacon. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Serve with the salad. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Swiss Tossed Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p29
Reviews for Swiss Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review