- For dumplings, combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons butter in a
- small bowl; set aside. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking
- powder, salt and poultry seasoning. Stir in milk and remaining
- butter just until moistened.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls into the crumb mixture; roll until
- coated. Place dumplings over steak. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for
- 20-30 minutes or until dumplings are lightly browned and a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.