Swiss Steak Burgers for 2 Recipe
- 2 tablespoons A.1. steak sauce, divided
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoons steak sauce and 1-1/2 teaspoons mustard. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- 2. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with cheese. Grill 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- 3. Spread buns with remaining steak sauce and mustard; top each with a burger. Yield: 2 servings.
1 burger equals 471 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 782 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Swiss Steak Burgers for 2
"I'll use less a1 the next time."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.