“If you're hungry for steak, but all you have is ground beef, these hearty burgers will hit the spot.” In just 20 minutes and with only five ingredients, who would believe you could have a restaurant-quality burger? Greg Dalenberg - Peoria, AZ
- 2 tablespoons A.1. steak sauce, divided
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoons steak sauce and 1-1/2 teaspoons mustard. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with cheese. Grill 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- Spread buns with remaining steak sauce and mustard; top each with a burger. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Swiss Steak Burgers for 2 in Simple & Delicious
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Swiss Steak Burgers for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2012
"I'll use less a1 the next time."