Swiss Spinach Salad
My garden offers up a treasure trove of fresh vegetables to spark her imagination. When I toss my spinach with Swiss cheese and bacon, the salad tastes like quiche lorraine...without the effort.Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Salad croutons
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese and bacon. Drizzle with
- dressing and toss to coat. Top with croutons. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 159 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.