Swiss Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Salad croutons
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Top with croutons. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 159 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Swiss Spinach Salad
"I didn't measure the dressing and definitely used too much. It was still very good. It's definitely a keeper!"