Swiss Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Salad croutons
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Top with croutons. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 159 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Swiss Spinach Salad
"I didn't measure the dressing and definitely used too much. It was still very good. It's definitely a keeper!"