Swiss Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Salad croutons
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Top with croutons. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 159 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Swiss Spinach Salad
"I didn't measure the dressing and definitely used too much. It was still very good. It's definitely a keeper!"