Swiss Spinach Salad Recipe
My garden offers up a treasure trove of fresh vegetables to spark her imagination. When I toss my spinach with Swiss cheese and bacon, the salad tastes like quiche lorraine...without the effort.—Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Salad croutons
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Top with croutons. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 159 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Swiss Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC